EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
我们将呈交汇票承兑。 We shall present the draft for acceptance. | ||
很抱歉,我们不能同意承兑付款方式。 We regret to say that we can't accept the method of payment against acceptance. | ||
付款必须用英国银行承兑的汇票。 Payment must be made by bank draft drawn on a UK bank. | ||
银行没有得到指令来承兑这张支票。 The bank had no mandate to honour the cheque. | ||
我们通常只贴现已承兑的商业票据。 We usually only discount acceptance trade and commercial bills. | ||
对这批订货能否破例接受承兑交单?。 Could you make an exception and accept D/A for this order? | ||
银行汇票是以银行为付款人或由银行承兑的汇票。 A bank draft is one which is drawn on or accepted by a bank. | ||
我们还想指出我们主要以承兑交单方式结帐。 We would also like to point out that we mainly settle our accounts on a document.-against-acceptance basis. | ||
如为远期汇票,持票人应在汇票到期前向付款人提示承兑。 Under the usance draft , the bearer shall presentit to the payer for acceptance before the date of maturity. | ||
在其他情况下,为使汇票之任何当事人负责,并非必须提示承兑。 In other cases, for the bills of any party responsible, not have to prompt acceptance. | ||