EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
响起了一声撕心裂肺的嚎叫。 A howl arose that would rend almost any heart. | ||
撕心裂肺的挽留,不过是心有不甘的表现。 I stay, but the heart has unwilling performance. | ||
我哭的撕心裂肺,你笑的没心没肺。 I cried out my heart, you smile again. | ||
我可以爱你撕心裂肺,也可以走得干干脆脆。 I can love you tore heart crack lung, also can go very dry simply crisp. | ||
我可以爱迩撕心裂肺,也可以走得干干脆脆。 I can love you tore heart crack lung, also can go dry simply brittle. | ||
实在,你不知道正由于我没心没肺,所以才不用撕心裂肺。 Really, you don't know because I have, so it need not grieved. | ||
丑女孩发出了撕心裂肺的哭喊声,同时她拿起油灯径直向他的丈夫掷去。 The ugly girl let out a terrible cry. She took the lamp, and flung it straight at her husband. | ||
她哭得死去活来,她爸爸和我在她身旁陪着,听到她哭的撕心裂肺,我们心都要碎了。 Her father and I accompanied her and our hearts almost broke into pieces when she cried that heart-wrenchingly. | ||
安耐特颓然跃进一把椅子里,用两只拳头顶着脑门儿,突然撕心裂肺地哭了起来。 Annette sank into a chair, and, leaning her forehead on her two fists, burst into passionate weeping. | ||
这话音似又变成了风声,开始是呜咽悲鸣,随后逐渐转强,变成咆哮怒吼,又越升越高,成了撕心裂肺的尖叫,然后又渐渐降低,成了满帆边缘在空气里振动的悦耳的颤音。 Did it change into the cry of the wind, plaintive at first, angrily shrill as it freshened, rising to a tearing whistle, sinking to a musical trickle of air from the leech of the bellying sail? | ||