EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
她对待雇员总是客客气气,关心体谅。 She is always polite and considerate towards her employees. | ||
稍许体谅一下我的神经吧。 Have a little compassion on my nerves. | ||
你连个电话也不打,不够体谅人。 It was inconsiderate of you not to call. | ||
你能体谅缺乏经验的年轻人遇事顾虑重重。 You will allow for the doubts of youth and inexperience. | ||
然而不太体谅的媒体成员可能反对鸠山。 Less understanding members of the media, however, may turn against Mr Hatoyama. | ||
她的老板很体谅她,给她放了假。 Her boss, who was very understanding, gave her time off. | ||
因此,做为朋友要体谅他,留给他一些自由的空间。 So, be an understanding friend and give him some space. | ||
你对于各人处境的不同和脾气的不同,体谅得不够。 You do not make allowance enough for difference of situation and temper. | ||
公众比报界和总统的政界同事更能体谅他的难处。 The public was more forgiving of the president's difficulties than the press and fellow politicians. | ||
一时脱离,如有问题请稍后联系,对此带来的未便敬请体谅。 Not available for now. Contact me latter please. Sincere sorry for all the inconvenience. | ||