EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
打着活结一头儿压在另一头儿的长领带。 A necktie tied in a slipknot with long ends left hanging one in front of the other. | ||
头儿钻水底。 Heads are in the water. | ||
谁是富士通的头儿? Who's the boss of Fujitsu? | ||
为了保持健康的精神状态,你要把做决定的劲头儿留着用在那些值得你花费大量时间与精力的重大事情上。 To preserve mental wellbeing, save your decision-making effort for serious things that merit a large expenditure of time and effort. | ||
这个河里的水带苦头儿。 Water from this river has a slightly bitter taste. | ||
蛮干是要吃苦头儿的。 If you act rashly, you'll suffer for it. | ||
劲风吹坏了屋顶。 The wind strained the roof. | ||
头儿在上司面前表现神勇,头儿倚重你提出好的建议,对你绝对没有任何坏处。 Making him look smart to higher-ups and having him depend on you for good Suggestions is certainly not going to do you any harm. | ||
在影片中我们看到一长列码头工人背着沉重的货物,两头儿几乎叩成一头儿了。 In the film we saw a long line of coolies bent almost double under heavy loads. | ||
旗帜在劲风中飘扬。 Flags are whipping in high wind. | ||