EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
如果你不听我的劝告,最后总要落得坐班房的下场。 If you don't take my advice, you will end up behind bars. | ||
我以前一直说他终归要进班房。 I always said he would wind up in prison. | ||
我们先坐长途汽车,然后再坐缆车。 We can get there first by coach and then by cable car. | ||
您可以坐班车也可以坐出租车。 You may take the shuttle bus or taxi. | ||
工人们怕自己的队长搞坏了身体,就搭了一个木板房,叫队长住,兼做值班房。 The workers were afraid to hurt their crew leader's health. They set up a doghouse for him to live in and as the duty room. | ||
我们可以坐游览车。 We can take a tour bus. | ||
他们围桌而坐。 They are sitting around the table. | ||
以衙役运作班房为观察视角,清代法律实践与法律表达之间呈现出颇为复杂而有趣的关联。 Regarding the government runner operating the Banfang as a visual angle, there are complicated but interesting relations taken on between the law expression and the practice. | ||
他们坐当地的公交车,这比坐自己的汽车可差远了。 The local bus service was a poor substitute for their car. | ||
我们坐出租车,好节省时间。 We'll take a cab to save time. | ||