EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
设置好高骛远(或过低)。 Set your sights too high (or too low). | ||
有人说我们好高骛远。 They said our sights were set too high. | ||
做人应该脚踏实地,不要好高骛远。 People should be down-to-earth, instead of being over-ambitious. | ||
我们在学习上应当循序渐进,不能好高骛远。 We should proceed in an orderly way, advance step by step in our studies, and not reach for what is beyond our grasp. | ||
你不能总是那么好高骛远,要脚踏实地一些。 You can't always have your head in the cloud, you need to be down-to-earth. | ||
我们不能总是那么好高骛远,我们要脚踏实地。 We can't always have our head in the cloud, we need to be down-to-earth. | ||
确定你的目标是现实的,不要好高骛远。 Make sure that your objectives are realistic and do not try for the impossible. | ||
这个愿景需要立即、不好高骛远的行动。 Such a vision required immediate and lower target action. | ||
我并不想好高骛远,追求丰厚的物质享受,或者过清静无为的生活。 I do not want to aim too high, the pursuit of rich material standard of living, or had a quiet life of inaction. | ||
伊万·尼克必须小心谨慎,避免连军事战略家也常犯的经典错误:好高骛远,马失前蹄。 Ewanick must take care to avoid the classic mistake of many military strategists, fighting the last war instead of the current one. | ||