EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
若有得罪,我们深表歉意。 We apologize unreservedly for any offence we have caused. | ||
他们哪里得罪了天主教堂? What wrong did they do to the Catholic Church? | ||
难怪有人说宁可去杀人放火也不要得罪女人,杀人放火那也就是一颗子弹的事,得罪女人你就生不如死。 No wonder people say that would rather go to kill people to set fire and do not sin against women, moralizing that also is a bullet, against women you more dead than alive. | ||
如果他得罪了你,那他是有嘴无心。 If he has offended you, he does not mean it. | ||
你得罪了达西先生有什么好处? What advantage can it be to you to offend Mr. Darcy? | ||
为了避免得罪他人,双手最好是别乱动。 To avoid giving offense, keep your hands quiet. | ||
很显然,不管是有意还是无意,他反正得罪了她。 It was clear that, wittingly or unwittingly, he had offended her. | ||
你虽然猎取我的命,我却没有得罪你。 I have not wronged you, but you are hunting me down to take my life. | ||
但是有时候,也许是因为我的心直口快,难免得罪一些人。 But sometimes, perhaps because of my outspoken against some people, it is inevitable. | ||
柳嫂子有八个头,也不敢得罪姑娘。(曹雪芹《红楼梦》) Even if Mrs. Liu had nine lives, she'd never dare offend you. | ||