EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
改变支取资金的划转方式。 New method of the transfer of the Housing Fund. | ||
你的工资可以按周以现金支取,或按月以支票支取。二者可选其一。 You can be paid in cash weekly or by cheque monthly: those are the two alternatives. | ||
您想怎样支取这笔款呢,先生? How would you like to have it, Sir? | ||
我想从定期存款账户中支取200元。 I want to withdraw 200 Yuan from my deposit account. | ||
存款金额由储户自定,分期支取本息。 The deposit amount is set by the depositor and the accrued interests are paid by installment. | ||
通常提前支取现金不享受免息期。 Generally cash advances do not have an interest free period. | ||
我想从我的定期存款中支取200美元。 I'd like to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account. | ||
我要从我的定期存款中支取200美圆。 I want to withdraw 200 dollars from my deposit account. | ||
偿付办法:请从我总行在贵行伦敦分行的账户内支取。 In reimbursement please drawn on our head office account with your London office. | ||
如果你在其他银行兑现支票或支取现金,将会产生差不多的手续费。 There are similar charges if you want to cash a cheque or withdraw money at a branch other than your own. | ||
- Word Card