EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
古诗词中有“译”和“萱”的诗句么? Ancient poetry word middle have the verse "translating" the sum "day lily"? | ||
如果小萱再无理取闹,我们可以把她烧烤吃了! If Berenice is still unreasonable, we can Barbeque her for food! ! | ||
欢迎收看今日的英语新闻,我是刘蕙萱,感恩收看。 Welcome to Da Ai Headlines. I'm Ginger Chang. Thank you for joining us. | ||
回头望,笑看往昔危亡。 Look back, and smile at perils past. | ||
我们东奔西跑,望能按时准备就绪。 We were all running around trying to get ready in time. | ||
对月行单望相护。 Looking at the moon and feeling lonely. | ||
友慧为了引起庆祥的注意而故意打破晓萱的陶笛。 Youhui smashes Xiaoxuan's ocarina on purpose in a bid to attract Qingxiang's attention. | ||
弗洛伦斯害怕她,踌躇不决地往街道那边望过去,几乎都望到了尽头。 Florence was afraid of her, and looked, hesitating, up the street, of which she had almost reached the bottom. | ||
对不住的地方,望您海量包涵。 I hope you will be magnanimous enough to excuse any incorrect behaviour on my part. | ||
现批转给你们,望按照执行。 It is hereby transmitted to you for implementation. | ||