EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
近来,放贷者们延长了还款期,期望借款人仍能足额还款。 Recently financiers have lengthened their grace periods, hoping that debtors will get their payments back on track. | ||
他们拖欠了按揭还款。 They had fallen behind with their mortgage repayments. | ||
这些费用都从信用卡里垫付(或自掏腰包),之后我们还必须在当年内还款——高利息还款。 This goes on credit CARDS (and around our waistlines), and we then must pay for this -with high interest -during the year. | ||
我们制定了一个剩余欠款的还款计划。 We drew up a schedule of payments for the rest of the monies owed. | ||
他拖欠还款后面临失去住房的问题。 He faces losing his home after falling behind with the payments. | ||
当借款者陷入困境,我们给予他们还款暂缓期。 When borrowers are in trouble, we give them respite from debt repayments. | ||
“我总是及时在蚂蚁花呗上还款。花呗比银行的信用卡方便多了。”会分期还款的茅奕婷说。 "I always pay the debt on Huabei on time," said Ms. Mao, who repays the money in installments. "it's more convenient than the credit CARDS issued by Banks." | ||
有的借款人与银行签订委托扣款协议,采用储蓄卡还款。 Some borrowers and Banks signed agreements with retention amount, using savings CARDS repayment. | ||
许多这类的贷款人在2009年将面临严重的还款冲击。 Many of these borrowers will face a nasty payment shock in 2009. | ||
它是一个非常庞大的金额,在年底前的还款期。 It is a very large payment at the end of the repayment period. | ||