EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
顷奉手谕。 I have just received your instructions. | ||
故国襄王:看着我,看着我的眼睛。 King: Look at me. Look at my eyes. | ||
胯部稍向前顷斜并维持住。 Tilt your hips forward and hold. | ||
“一碧万顷”:一片碧绿,广阔无际。顷,极言其广。 " Watery blue reaching far beyond the horizon": a green, boundless. Ares, extremely says its wide. | ||
在城市化过程中,数千顷城市周边的农用地已经成为了工厂。 In the course of urbanization, thousands acres of farming lands have become factories on the periphery ofcities. | ||
让秦庄襄王墓恒久的屹立与历史的洪潮,永不退色。 Finally, this site will stand in the history tide and never fade. | ||
楚襄王与宋玉游于云梦之台,望高唐的山景,见山上笼罩着云气。 Song Yu was visiting the Tower of Yunmeng (Dream of Clouds) in the companyof King Xiang of Chu. They looked at Gaotang Peak which was enveloped in clouds and mist. | ||
我会为你顷其所有如果我能挽回我以前对你所犯的错误。 If I could right the wrong that I did, I would give it all to you. | ||
新即位的楚襄王比他父亲更昏庸,把屈原放逐到比汉北更偏僻的地方。 The new reign of King Xiang is more stupid than his father, banished Qu Yuan to the Chinese and the North than the more remote areas. | ||
只在一出门之顷,就突现出这样一种如此美妙、如此广大的美,这在我还从来没有遇见过。 The sudden revelation, on the mere stepping outside a door, of such wonderful, such immense beauty had never before come upon me. | ||