EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
我刚才在琢磨路途太远了。 I was just thinking what a long way it is. | ||
你要想赚钱,就得一门心思琢磨钱。 If you want to make money, you've got to think money. | ||
并不是非得一个绝顶聪明的人才能琢磨出来。 It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. | ||
人,苏格兰人把结婚这件事琢磨透了。 Man, the Scots have this marriage thing figured out. | ||
她不禁琢磨着他在想些什么。 She couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking. | ||
麦克拉伦一直在琢磨着要拍一部电影。 McLaren had been mulling over an idea to make a film. | ||
你有没有琢磨医生是怎样作准确诊断的? Do you wonder how doctors are able to make an accurate depression diagnosis? | ||
四个被锁在牢房的孩子一直在费尽心思,琢磨怎么逃出去。 The four kids locked up in the cell had been thinking of ideas to get out. | ||
在进行泛读时,不用仔细琢磨文中的每个单词或短语。 While doing extensive reading, you don't have to puzzle over every single word or phrase in the passage. | ||
同时你也是个喜欢深思的人,爱寻根问底把事情琢磨透。 You are also a deep thinker who loves to ask questions and ponder the meaning of things. | ||
- Word Card
- Translation
- ar تأمل de Nachdenken es Reflexionar fr Réflechir hi विचार id Merenungkan it Riflettere ja 熟考 ko 숙고 ms Renungkan ru Размышлять sv Fundera th ไตร่ตรอง vi Suy ngẫm