EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
看上去你有些招架不住了。 You are looking a little overwhelmed. | ||
我赌能让他招架不住。 I bet I can talk him down! | ||
这份工作让他们有点招架不住了。 The work has overwhelmed them a bit. | ||
罗纳德·里根正盯得苏联招架不住。 Ronald Reagan was staring down the Soviet Union. | ||
这里的美食使我快要招架不住了! I'm overwhelmed by the amount of good food here! | ||
小毛头招架不住了,鼻子一抽,哇地一声哭起来。 The little one could stand it no longer. His nose twitching, he burst out crying. | ||
那丫头撒娇的功夫是厉害,朕也经常招架不住的。 The exertion that that wench ACTS in pettish is severe, I also ordinarily can not sustain the blows. | ||
哪怕是最勇猛的战士也只能承受这么多,再多就招架不住了。 Even the best fighters can only take so much before they are staggered. | ||
李明博的新内阁刚成立两周,内阁官员们已经开始有些招架不住了。 Three Ministers have established a position above the rest of the Cabinet. | ||
他还说道:“蛊惑人心是卡扎菲的最后一搏,不过这一招也快招架不住了。” "Propaganda is Qaddafi's last weapon," he adds, "but even that is almost gone." | ||