EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
捷克语“大海”怎么说? What's the Czech for "ocean"? | ||
捷克钻匠心独运装饰,鞋子熠熠生辉。 Czech drilling imaginative decorations, shoes shine. | ||
最好的啤酒花产自德国和捷克。 Hops is the best production since Germany and the Czech Republic. | ||
我住在第二大城市,在捷克,所谓的布尔诺。 I live in the second largest city in the Czech, called Brno. | ||
捷克人和德国人有点儿像——有些粗鲁、直白和冷酷。 Czechs are a bit like Germans, though - a bit rude, blunt, and cold. | ||
爸爸妈妈也鞠躬,祝愿他圣诞快乐,他用捷克语回敬我们。 My parents bowed back, wishing him Wesolych Swiat, and he wished us Merry Christmas in Czech in return. | ||
1995年秋,我移居到摩拉维亚省会、捷克第二大城市布尔诺,继续教英语。 I moved to Brno, Czech Republic's second city and the capital of Moravia, in the autumn of 1995. I continued to teach. | ||
承载政府法制工作的组织主要是政府法制机构,一般情况下我们称之为政府“法制办”。 Host government legislative work of the organization's main government legal agencies, under normal circumstances we call the government "Legislative Affairs." | ||
如果有一个政府可以有效地推动,它将是奥巴马政府。 If there was an administration that could effectively push and shove, it will be Obama's one. | ||
政府计划将30000个政府职位从巴黎下放到外省去。 The government plans to transfer some 30,000 government jobs from Paris to the provinces. | ||