EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
第五,精打细算您的社交节支。 Fifth, economize your social life. | ||
各行业对自然资源应该更加精打细算。 Industries should be more careful with natural resources. | ||
我是名教员,我不得不精打细算。 I'm a schoolteacher and I have to save every cent I can. | ||
他在生活的各个方面都精打细算。 He was economical in all areas of his life. | ||
她细心、冷峻并精打细算。欧洲人喜欢那样的人。 She is careful, cold and calculating; Europeans like that. | ||
奇怪的是那一点涓涓细流经过精打细算竟可以养活一个村庄。 The astounding thing is the way a trickle of water, used carefully, can support a whole village. | ||
我们必须精打细算,可也并不是说我们就不能过得快乐。 We'll have to be careful with money but that doesn't mean (that) we can't enjoy ourselves. | ||
对聪明人来说,每一天的时间都是要精打细算的。(加德纳)。 To sensible men, every day is a day of reckoning. J. W. Gardner. | ||
我们好好精打细算,合理规划,争取在一九七○年达到这个目标。 We should try to achieve this objective by 1970 through careful and rational planning. | ||
2005年,他的经济模型假设消费者将他们的抵押贷款精打细算。 In 2005, he economic models assume consumers will make careful calculations about their mortgages. | ||
- Translation
- ar خطط بعناية de Sorgfältig planen es Planifica con cuidado fr Planifiez soigneusement hi सावधानी से योजना बनाएं id Rencanakan dengan hati-hati it Pianifica attentamente ja 慎重に計画する ko 신중하게 계획 ms Rancang dengan teliti ru Тщательно планируйте sv Planera noggrant th วางแผนอย่างรอบคอบ vi Lập kế hoạch cẩn thận