EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
休息过后,你是不是感觉好些了? Are you feeling stronger now after your rest? | ||
好些人在转来转去,但什么都没发生。 Quite a few people were milling around, but nothing was happening. | ||
狂热的兴奋持续了好些日子。 Excitement has been at fever pitch for days. | ||
他给劳拉打电话,看她是不是好些了。 He'd phoned Laura to see if she was better. | ||
他为这个问题劳心焦思了好些天。 He beat his brains over the matter for days. | ||
这个职能,如前所述,主动承担总是比指定好些。 This role, like the foregoing one, is assumed rather than assigned. | ||
你心情好些时我们再讨论这件事。 We'll discuss this when you're in a better frame of mind. | ||
现在,家境稍微好些,地里农活也是机械化了。 Now my family condition is getting better and all farm work is done by machines. | ||
我曾在我校图书馆里查阅过好些法律书籍。 I have consulted a number of law books in our school library. | ||
“唉,就这样了,但愿下一次运气好些。”她叹息道。 'Oh well, better luck next time,' she sighed. | ||