EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
他一向实事求是。 He has always been realistic. | ||
实事求是,换成五分钟的面试。 Tell the truth and switch to five minute interviews. | ||
实事求是地讲,你希望能卖出多少? How many can you realistically hope to sell? | ||
他们必须对情况做个实事求是的估量。 They had to give a sober assessment of the situation. | ||
我们应该实事求是;我们不会所有时候都能合作。 We should be realistic; we won't always be able to work together. | ||
现在,我们没有理由不让实事求是凌驾于其他一切意识形态之上了。 Now, we have no reason not to seek truth from facts above all other ideologies. | ||
只要记住:不要显示感情,保持实事求是的语气- - -不要有态度。 Just remember: show no emotion and remain matter-of-fact in your tone - no attitude. | ||
把与时俱进同解放思想,实事求是一起理解为马克思主义的精髓,凸显了马克思主义理论创新的意义。 To consider "advancing with time" together with "emancipating the mind" and "seeking the truth from facts" as the quintessence of Marxism is to bring new ideas to Marxism. | ||
本文将实事求是思想路线的恢复和发展过程划分为四个阶段:批评“两个凡是”;支持真理标准问题的大讨论; This article deals with the recovery and development of emancipating the mind in four ways, that is, to criticize " Two all", to support the debate of truth standard; | ||
实证主义史学一方面继承了乾嘉史学“无征不信”、实事求是的考证原则,另一方面也吸收了西方实证主义史学提倡的进化史观。 It inhered from Qianjia historiography the textual research principle "Doubt without proof, tt also absorbed the evolution opinion from the western positivist historiography." | ||
- Translation
- ar ابحث عن الحقيقة من الحقائق de Suche nach Wahrheit aus Fakten es Busque la verdad de los hechos fr Chercher la vérité dans les faits hi तथ्यों से सच्चाई की तलाश करें id Carilah kebenaran dari fakta it Cerca la verità dai fatti ja 事実から真実を探る ko 사실에서 진실을 찾아라 ms Carilah kebenaran dari fakta ru Ищите истину в фактах sv Sök sanning från fakta th แสวงหาความจริงจากข้อเท็จจริง vi Tìm kiếm sự thật từ sự thật