EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
负责海关关衔的授予、晋级、降级、取消等工作。 To be responsible for the awarding, promotion, demotion and cancellation of the customs ranks. | ||
时至今日,回想起来,仍然难过。 Even now the thought of it agonizes me. | ||
得悉病重,甚感难过。 I am sorry to hear of your serious illness. | ||
犯不着为此事难过。 There's no point getting upset about it. | ||
在滇缅公路上行丰,人人都必须闯过四道“鬼门关”:瘴疟关、水泥泞关、路和险情关、机轰炸关。 Driving on the Yunnan-Burma Road, everybody must overcome the four dangers of miasmas and pernicious malaria, heavy rain and mud, dangerous road conditions and air raids by Japanese planes. | ||
关你屁事! It's none of your damn business! | ||
电视电话关上了。 The visionphone shuts off. | ||
获悉你遇到意外,我很难过。 I was sorry to hear about your accident. | ||
他爸就很难过,问他为啥要走。 The father felt sorry for him, and asked him why he was leaving. | ||
听到令尊大人去世,我感到非常难过。 I was very sad indeed to hear of your father's death. | ||