EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
堂堂正正的人行不更名坐不改姓! Open and aboveboard person goes not more the name sits not to change a last name! | ||
他诚实地(堂堂正正地)参加比赛。 He played the game fairly. | ||
你认为安德鲁是个堂堂正正的人吗? Do you think Andrew is a good sport? | ||
他们是堂堂正正从大门进来的呢? They are proud of it coming from the door? | ||
堂堂正正地做一辈子人,轰轰烈烈的干一番事业。 Dignified life to do people, a grand and spectacular setting up a business. | ||
我要好好练字,无愧于一个堂堂正正的中国人。 I want to take calligraphy, worthy of an upright Chinese. | ||
任何一个堂堂正正、顶天立地,都不会也不能回避这一份责任。 Anything open and above is a spirit that will not be able to avoid this responsibility. | ||
现在我正在通向堂堂正正做人的道路,没有什么能阻拦我。 I'm on my way and there's nothing going to stop me now. | ||
我希望在枫叶这片沃土上,勤勤恳恳工作,快快乐乐生活,堂堂正正做人。 I wish to work hard, live a happy life, and be a decent person. | ||
老夫虽才疏学浅,但也是一名堂堂正正的男子汉,岂能与这些宦官狼狈为奸! Old lady, although little talent and less learning, but it is also a proud man, ( with id card for card), how can they act incollusion with these eunuch! | ||