EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
我也被博物馆的规模和设计所折服。 I was amazed at the museums scale and design. | ||
我们和她一见如故,并且被她知识的渊博所折服。 We felt at home with her and were impressed with the depth of her knowledge. | ||
我很快就被这个令人望而生畏、口若悬河的女士所折服。 I was soon under the spell of this formidable and eloquent woman. | ||
他们叫森林折服于脚的周围又把苍天托起高高支撑。 They fold their forest round their feet; And bolster up the sky. | ||
他知道,丝苔妮总不为为她丈夫的作品而折服。 He knew that Stephanie had always been unimpressed with her husband's work. | ||
在全世界享誉盛名、令人闻风丧胆的巴西队发现要折服祖国的球迷更加困难。 Respected and feared around the world, Brazil have found it more difficult to win over fans back home. | ||
状元郎在席间表演诗词歌赋,大献才艺,在场的少女无一不被他折服。 During the meeting, Lang champion performance poetry, offering great talent, the presence of young girls are all impressed by him. | ||
它告诉我们,要加强疾病控制,要把握机会,要让疾病“折服”需要了解到的一切。 It tells us all we need to know to accelerate control, to seize the opportunity, to bring these diseases to their knees. | ||
首先就是《绿皮火车》,周云蓬创作,生动地凝聚了这个盲人作者火车生活的瞬瞬间间,令人折服。 The first piece, “Green Trains, ” by Zhou Yunpeng, is a compelling and vivid collection of moments on trains from the blind author’s life. | ||
战略简直所向无敌,战无不胜,令无数人折服,作为公司建立的基础,作用巨大,几乎所有自视甚高的企业都有各自的公司战略。 Strategy has triumphed, the installed base is huge, no self-respecting company would be without one. | ||