EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
我再说一遍,省得你忘了。 Let me remind you once again so that you won't forget. | ||
我们把头发弄干吧,省得患感冒。 Let's dry our hair so we don't catch cold. | ||
如果你愿意的话我去取,省得你还得出去。 I'll get it if you like, that will save you the trouble of going out. | ||
如果我乘公共汽车,就省得走一段长路。 If I go on the bus, it will save me a long walk. | ||
你提出帮忙我很高兴,省得我厚着脸皮来问你。 I'm glad you offered—it saved me the embarrassment of having to ask. | ||
多谢你替我把那封信寄了—省得我跑一趟。 Thanks for sending that letter for me—it saved me a trip. | ||
很兴奋你自己提出来了—这可省得我再豁出脸皮往问了。 I'm glad you offered-it saved me the embarrassment of having to ask. | ||
你最好跟他谈谈关于药品的事,省得他误入歧途,给自己惹上麻烦。 I think you'd better have a talk with him about drugs, before he goes astray and gets himself in real trouble. | ||
为什么船长不会把锚的重量记下来,省得每次出港都要称一称它呢? Why can't the captain of a vessel keep a memorandum of the weight of his anchor, instead of weighing it every time he leaves port? | ||
我发现使用锄头除花坛的草做起来更快更容易,省得我总是弯着腰去拔草。 I find using a hoe is the easiest and quickest way to weed a flower bed. It's fast and it really saves my back. | ||