EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
你的支票面额多少? How much is your check? | ||
你需要甚么面额的? How would you like your money? | ||
她用大面额钞票的现金支付。 She paid in cash, in bills of large denominations. | ||
贷款保证金的市面价格与面额之间的差价。 The difference between the market value of collateral and the face value of a loan. | ||
银行的这项服务要占支票面额百分之一的费用。 For this service the bank charges 1 percent of the amount of the check. | ||
兹奉上面额250000元的支票一张,敬请交付收据为荷。 I send you herewith a cheque,value $250,000,receipt of which please acknowledge. | ||
我想要一百元换成二十元面额,其余的都换成一百元钞票。 A hundred dollars in twenties and the rest in hundred dollar bills, please. | ||
在德国,一位先生最近去银行试图兑换一张一百万美金面额的纸钞。 A man in Germany recently went to a bank to try and exchange a one million dollar bill. | ||
三邮政礼券:指中华邮政公司发行,并由其依面额对持有人无条件付款之无记名有价证券。 Postal gift coupons: A kind of security issued by Chunghwa Post that it will unconditionally cash at face value to any bearer. | ||
银行会收取支票面额的1%作为手续费,比方说,你买一张50元的支票要付0.5美元的手续费。 For this service, the bank charges 1 percent of the amount of the check. If you bought a $50 check, for example, you would have to pay $0.50 for it. | ||