EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
我一定胜不骄,败不馁,脚塌实地用自己的行动感动自己,感动老师,感动父母,感动上苍。 I will surely "never be unduly elated by victory or depressed by defeat", to move myself, my teachers, my parents and God. | ||
十位感动全国的中国人在颁奖典礼上获颁“2011感动中国奖”。 Ten Chinese people whose stories had moved the whole nation were presented the 2011 Touching China Award at a ceremony. | ||
我时常被一线人民警察无私奉献的精神感动着,更为朱东锷的坚守所感动。 I have always been people in the police line touched the spirit of selfless dedication, the more the stick of the Chu Tung Ngok moved. | ||
他仍然记得我,使我十分感动。 I was touched that he still remembered me. | ||
那么,我们到底为何因故事而感动? Why, then, are we so moved by stories? | ||
我很是感动,虽然夏洛特为此有点不知所措。 I was quite touched by this, though Charlotte was a bit perplexed. | ||
德芙巧克力的故事已经感动每一个人。 The Story of Dove Chocolate Has Touching every one. | ||
她代表儿子作了感动人心的公开呼吁。 She made an emotional public appeal on her son's behalf. | ||
电影落幕时,你被它的片尾曲感动了吗? Are you touched by the music when the movie ends? | ||
好音乐会触动你隐秘的心弦,让你感动。 Good music touches the unknown, the very core of your being, music moves you. | ||