EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
我们应当颂扬圣灵的能力使我们配享在天父面前! Oh, how should we extol the power of the Holy Ghost in thus making us fit to stand before our Father in heaven! | ||
康德认为只有与德性相匹配的幸福才是有价值的,有德性的人才配享幸福,德性是幸福的条件。 According to Kant 's theory, only the happiness that matches with virtue just is valuable, only the person of virtue is qualified to enjoy happiness, virtue is the happiness condition. | ||
投票权应当是人人享有的合法权利。 The right to vote should be a liberty enjoyed by all. | ||
我们充分享用了旅馆设施。 We took full advantage of the hotel facilities. | ||
我们得享一刻仰望星空。 We have a moment to look upon the stars. | ||
曾经沧海难为水,鱼香肉丝配鸡腿。 Have sailed the seven seas water, fish-flavored pork with chicken drumstick. | ||
大副,这是码头配载提供的预配图,供你参考。 Chief, here is the bay plan provided by dock planner for your reference. | ||
在《人人都是大管家》一书中,葡萄酒商兼作者赛勒斯·雷丁写道:“干红葡萄酒配主教,波特酒配牧师,醋栗酒配助理牧师,杜松子酒配职员”。 In Every Man His Own Butler, Cyrus Redding wrote "claret for a bishop, port for a rector, currant for a curate and gin for the clerk". | ||
语义配价与句法配价之间没有必然的一一对应的关系。 The semantic and syntactic notions of valency need not coincide. | ||
那位老人家正享受着融融的天伦之乐。 That old man is basking in the love of his family. | ||