EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
他似乎对批评麻木不仁。 He seems completely insensitive to criticism. | ||
他是麻木不仁,自私自利,显然地粗鲁无礼。 He is insensitive, selfish and often just plain rude. | ||
我感到丈夫对我的问题麻木不仁。 I feel my husband is very insensitive about my problem. | ||
我无法相信他们是如此的麻木不仁。 I couldn't believe they were so heartless. | ||
他对同志不是满腔热情,而是冷冷清清,漠不关心,麻木不仁。 He felt no warmth towards his comrades but was cold, indifferent and apathetic. | ||
这时,汤姆已经对和这跟迫害差不多的治疗麻木不仁。 Tom had become indifferent to persecution by this time. | ||
然而在对待动物时,中国人的麻木不仁常常让人大跌眼镜。 Yet the Chinese have always had a refreshingly unsentimental attitude when it comes to animals. | ||
我有一次听到一个年轻人非常麻木不仁,甚至不给他生病的父亲付医药费。 I once heard of a youth who was so dead to all right feeling that he would not pay for medicine. | ||
人们现在表现出来的这种麻木不仁、见死不救的态度已引起了全社会的关注。 It has caught people's attention country wide how some people showed no care and would not give help when facing life or death. | ||
我变得油滑了,根本不理睬这些漫无边际的威胁,而且对一切玄奥的说教都变得麻木不仁了。 I became skilled in ignoring these cosmic threats and developed a callousness toward all metaphysical preachments. | ||