EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
国际社会准备齐心协力对付他。 The international community is ready to work in unison against him. | ||
当地人齐心协力打击毒品贩子。 Local people banded together to fight the drug dealers. | ||
要达到这些目标需要齐心协力。 Teamwork is required in order to achieve these aims. | ||
我们齐心协力应该能把这事办妥。 We ought to be able to manage it between us. | ||
我们一定要齐心协力把工作做好。 We must do the work well shoulder to shoulder. | ||
如果我们齐心协力,就一定能够打败敌人。 If we coordinate our efforts we should be able to defeat the enemy. | ||
人们怀旧地回忆战争时期,就因为当时大家齐心协力。 People look back nostalgically on the war period, simply because everyone pulled together. | ||
如果我们齐心协力,我想我们能实现我们的目标。 If we'd all work together, I think we could accomplish our goal. | ||
其实欺凌者更需要帮助,与其冤冤相报,不如齐心协力,共同创立一个和谐的校园。 Actually bully more in need of help, instead, revenge than together, jointly create a harmonious campus. | ||
哈尔滨工业大学全体师生员工也正满怀信心,齐心协力向综合性、研究型、国际化的世界一流大学的目标奋进。 Harbin Institute of Technology faculty and students are all full of confidence, a concerted effort to comprehensive, research-based, international goal of a world-class university Endeavor. | ||
- Translation
- ar اعملوا معًا de Zusammenarbeiten es Trabajar juntos fr Travailler ensemble hi एक साथ काम करो id Bekerja sama it Lavorare insieme ja 共に働く ko 협력 ms Bekerjasama ru Работать вместе sv Jobba tillsammans th ทำงานด้วยกัน vi Làm việc cùng nhau