EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
伊丽莎白只稍微点了一下头。 Elizabeth answered only by a slight bow. | ||
她走过时朝我点一下头。 She gave me a nod as she passed. | ||
我没留意在门口碰了一下头。 I bonked my head on the doorway. | ||
她点了一下头说:“我明白了。” She gave a nod and said, "I see." | ||
你为什么垂下头,看起来那么孤独和忧愁? Why do you hang down your head and look so lonely and woe-begone? | ||
他只晃了一下头算是和我们打过招呼。 He greeted us with a mere twitch of his head. | ||
在下头烂污泥浆齐膝的地方,扔在泥坑里,水坑里。 They are put down below, where the mud is up to your knees, in the damp places. | ||
头顶上一台电扇晃晃悠悠垂下头来,一副要从天花板上掉下来的样子。 Overhead a fan lopped away off-kilter on the verge of unscrewing itself from the ceiling. | ||
伊丽莎白听到这些话,不由得微微一笑,她只稍微点了一下头,并没有做声。 Elizabeth could not repress a smile at this, but she answered only by a slight inclination of the head. | ||
于是他们整晚大步流星,披星戴月,第二天则在太阳下头赶路,终于当天傍晚抵达了一座城。 So they made haste, and all that night they journeyed beneath the moon, and all the next day they journeyed beneath the sun, and on the evening of the day they came to a city. | ||