EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
他老是信口开河。 He's always shooting his mouth off. | ||
他在信口开河呢。 He's talking palaver. | ||
“全国最好的行当。”托德信口开河地说。 "Finest business in the whole country," said Toad airily. | ||
他信口开河,明显表示这件事我无权发言。 He spoke offhandedly, making it clear I had no say in the matter. | ||
不是信口开河——那是描画这位边路球员最好的词。 No nonsense — that's the best way to describe this winger. | ||
真的,这可不是什么外交辞令,更非信口开河,而是真切的描述。 No, this is not diplomatic speak, or even more gushing drivel, but a genuine description. | ||
觉桑已经不是第一次在公开场合咎由自取信口开河,引起新闻界知识界嘲笑。 And this is not the first time that Kyaw Hsan has brought ridicule upon himself. | ||
坚决不要把小问题扩大化,也不要信口开河乱说话,说错了话要收回可就使你为难了。 Resolve to stop magnifying small problems and shooting from the hip. Words that you have to eat can be hard to digest. | ||
你可以驳斥说法国人素有信口开河的传统,而伯亚德自我感觉良好的书算是为此一说锦上添花了。 You could argue that the French have something of a tradition of talking through their hats. And certainly Bayard's feel-good book counts as recompense. | ||
你当然知道他们所说的一切都是胡编乱造、信口开河、信口雌黄的臆想品,所以你的结论便是:真正的占星术不过是无稽之谈。 Of course you know what they offer is bogus, phony, a sham. The result: you all think real astrology is a sham. | ||