EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
但是凭着交往,凭着新朋,我们就能获得再生。 But we gain new life by contacts, new friends. | ||
他凭着钻研和努力工作建立了成功的基础。 He laid the foundations of his success by study and hard work. | ||
因为我们虽然在血气中行事,却不凭着血气争战。 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh. | ||
凭着无耻本能该课长光荣地晋升为资深课长。 With shameless instinct the section chief promoted to the senior honor to section chief. | ||
凭着这一本戏,我可以发掘出国王内心的隐秘。 The play's the thing wherein I'll catch the conscience of the king. | ||
凭着她的安全卡,微缩胶卷很容易就到手了。 Getting the microfilm had been easy enough with her security clearance. | ||
几乎是凭着一股疯狂的热情,马克曼提醒大家不要作日光浴。 With almost evangelical fervour, Markman warns against sunbathing. | ||
例如,在美索不达米亚的故事中,神肆意妄为,凭着一时的念头做事。 In the Mesopotamian stories, for example, the gods act capriciously, the gods act on a whim. | ||
凭着初生牛犊不怕虎的劲头,刘春慧和搭档最终获得了大赛三等奖。 With a courage that came from her inexperience, Liu Chunhui and her partner breezed through every round of the competition. In the end, they won third prize. | ||
凭着三寸不烂之舌骂得你坟里的祖仙起来给我说道歉。 By dint of the strength of eloquence scold you the Zu fairy in the grave get up to say apology for me. | ||