EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
获悉你遇到意外,我很难过。 I was sorry to hear about your accident. | ||
我们已获悉周末前不会作出决定。 We have been instructed that a decision will not be made before the end of the week. | ||
获悉他的死讯,她感到难过。 She was unhappy to learn of his death. | ||
我们依凭报纸获悉所发生的事情。 We depend on the newspapers for information about what is happening. | ||
我们从中国国际贸易促进委员会获悉,你们有意购买电扇。 We have heard from China Council for the Promotion of International Trade that you are in the market for electric fans. | ||
这是记者昨日从省质监局获悉的。 This is the news yesterday from the Provincial Quality Supervision Bureau. | ||
在未获悉详情之前我得从缓作出决定。 I shall postpone making a decision till I learn full particulars. | ||
有一些重大决策雇员只在事后才获悉。 On some vital decisions employees were only informed after the fact. | ||
承……的介绍,获悉你们是……有代表性的进口商之一。 Through the courtesy of... we have learned that you are one of the representative importers of... | ||
如果某些敏感数据只能由单一个体或组织获悉怎么办? And what about sensitive data meant only for a single individual or organization? | ||
- Word Card