EXAMPLE SENTENCES | ||
---|---|---|
万一他们是海盗呢? What if they were pirates? | ||
多加小心,避免万一失手胜过百发百中。 Be more careful not to miss once than to hit a hundred times. | ||
我不敢想像万一出现重大紧急情况会怎么样。 I dread to think what will happen in the case of a major emergency. | ||
万一我割断这份关系永远孤孤单单怎么办? What if I break off this relationship and end up alone forever? | ||
万一出了事故,那就个个都得受绞刑。 In the event of an incident, it will be a hanging for all hands. | ||
万一读到一本坏书,那就将贻害无穷了。 In the event you read one bad book, it can bring unending trouble. | ||
不怕一万,就怕万一,反正不生最好。 Is afraid of ten thousand but one thousand, anyway don't have the best. | ||
万一出了什么事,印第安·乔没有受绞刑呢? S'pose something happened and Injun Joe didn't hang? | ||
万一有人研究出一种细菌,绝杀一个种族怎么办? Could someone design a germ to kill only a certain ethnic group? | ||
万一你不听话,吃苦头的将是你,而不是别人。 In case you do disobey, you will be the one to suffer, not anyone else. | ||
- Translation
- ar فقط في حالة de nur für den fall es por si acaso fr Au cas où hi शायद ज़रुरत पड़े id untuk berjaga-jaga it nel caso in cui ja 念のため ko 만일을 대비해서 ms sekiranya berlaku ru так, на всякий случай sv för säkerhets skull th เผื่อว่า vi chỉ trong trường hợp